Certain events may be held virtually/remotely. Details about such events will be posted as they become available.Tuesday, April 13
Welcome to Montgomery Blair High School
- 4/13 SAT Day for Juniors: Asynchronous learning for other grades
- 4/15 Third Quarter Ends
- 4/15 Junior College Planning Panel Event; 6:00 PM
- 4/16 Professional Day: no school for students; end of quarter planning
- 5/6 Awards Ceremony; 7:00 PM
- 5/13 Professional Day: no school for students
- 5/31 Memorial Day: Schools and offices closed
- 6/2 Graduation; 10:00 AM
- The reopening morning bus schedules are available here; afternoon buses visit the same stops as the morning buses
- Families interested in a student parking permit for 2nd semester should fill out this form. For this semester only, the permit is free of charge.
- Seniors! You can purchase the required $30 Graduation Venue Fee here; interested Seniors can also still get the Senior t-shirt here
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- All the Blair your care to wear! It's the Blair Apparel Fanshop! And you can also get a Blair face covering or a Blair fanny pack or even a pair of Blair socks!
- Silver Chips subscriptions, lab fees, AP Exam fees, and more can be paid for easily at Blair's Online School Payments store
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more! 5 more news items here